401 Ashland Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 399-6560 (fax)
Serves children 2½ - 5 years
Tours and Enrollment
Prospective parents must attend a tour to be considered for enrollment. Tours are offered monthly, except during the summer. Click to download an APPLICATION.
TOUR DATES (Please call or email to confirm attendance):
- Friday, May 31 at 4pm
- Friday, October 11 at 4pm
- Thursday, October 24 at 4pm
- Friday, November 8 at 4pm
- Wednesday, November 20 at 4pm
- Friday, December 6 at 4pm
About our tours:
- Reservations are not required.
- Tours are for adults only.
- We can accommodate 30 individuals on our tour. Arrive promptly to ensure a space.
- Rain will cancel tours. Our website will reflect rescheduled tour dates.
- Families are admitted from a waiting pool taking into consideration siblings currently enrolled, a balance of age, gender, economic and ethnic diversity. Decisions are not made on a first come first served basis; therefore, all applications are in equal standing once submitted.
Tuition and Fees 2013-14:
$16,200 annual tuition or an average of $1350 per month
$75 Non-refundable application fee (waived if applying for tuition assistance).
$1200 Non-refundable enrollment fee per child.
$400 Annual materials and snack fee.
Tuition assistance may be available to families who qualify. Tuition assistance applications are available on your tour date and upon request. Space permitting, we accept children receiving assistance from Connections for Children.
Our class sizes and ratios:
The Ocean Park campus has four classrooms: Sun, Moon, Star and Sky Room, each made up of 18-21 students. The teacher to student ratio is 1:8 in the Sun Room and 1:9 in the upper three rooms. Please see the Transitional Kindergarten section for information about our Sky classroom.