401 Ashland Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 399-6560 (fax)
Serves children 2½ - 5 years
Tours and Enrollment
Prospective parents must attend a tour to be considered for enrollment. Tours are offered monthly, except during the summer. Click to download an APPLICATION.
TOUR DATES FOR 2013-14 (All tours are held at 4pm. Please call or email to confirm attendance):
- Friday, February 28 — Tour will continue as scheduled, see you this afternoon!
- Thursday, March 13
- Friday, April 4
- Thursday, April 24
- Friday, May 2
- Thursday, May 22
- Wednesday, June 11
- Friday, June 27
About our tours:
- Reservations are not required
- Tours are for adults only
- Kindly use street parking
- We can accommodate 30 individuals on our tour. Arrive promptly to ensure a space
- Families are admitted from a waiting pool taking into consideration siblings currently enrolled, a balance of age, gender, economic and ethnic diversity. Decisions are not made on a first come first served basis; therefore, all applications are in equal standing once submitted.
Tuition and Fees 2013-14:
$16,200 annual tuition or an average of $1350 per month
$75 Non-refundable application fee (waived if applying for tuition assistance).
$1200 Non-refundable enrollment fee per child.
$400 Annual materials and snack fee.
Tuition assistance may be available to families who qualify. Tuition assistance applications are available on your tour date and upon request. Space permitting, we accept children receiving assistance from Connections for Children.
Our class sizes and ratios:
The Ocean Park campus has four classrooms: Sun, Moon, Star and Sky Room, each made up of 18-21 students. The teacher to student ratio is 1:8 in the Sun Room and 1:9 in the upper three rooms. Please see the Transitional Kindergarten section for information about our Sky classroom.