1406 Marine Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Serves children: 3 months – 5 years
Tours and Enrollment
Prospective parents must attend a tour to be considered for Enrollment. Tours are offered monthly. Children are admitted using a priority system because the City of Santa Monica generously funds part of the program. Children of City of Santa Monica government employees receive first priority, followed by city of Santa Monica residents, then other applicants. Eligibility is renewed annually. Click to download the APPLICATION.
About our tours:
- Reservations are not required.
- Tours are for adults only.
- We can accommodate 20 individuals on our tour. Arrive promptly to ensure a space.
- Rain will cancel tours. Our website will reflect rescheduled tour dates.
Our Tours: (click here to schedule a tour)
- FULL Friday, September 19th at 10:00 am
- FULL Friday, October 17th at 10:00 am
- Friday, November 21st at 4:00 pm
- Friday, January 16th at 4:00 pm
Tuition and Fees 2014-15:
$17,100 annual tuition or $1425 per month, Palm Room
$18,900 annual tuition or $1575 per month, Magnolia Room
$22,020 annual tuition or $1835 per month, Willow Room
$75 Non-refundable application fee (waived if applying for tuition assistance).
$1200 Non-refundable enrollment fee per child.
$400 Annual materials and snack fee.
Tuition assistance may be available to families who qualify. Tuition assistance applications are available on your tour date and upon request. Space permitting, we accept children receiving assistance from Connections for Children.
Our class sizes and ratios:
The Marine Park campus has three classrooms.
Willow Room, 3 months-2 years, 1:3 ratio
Magnolia Room, 2 years-3+ years, 1:6 ratio
Palm Room, 3+ years, 1:9 ratio